Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Ugly" Models Wanted...The Beautiful Need Not Apply

(from March 19, 2008)



Sorry haven't been here in awhile folks. Been an interesting couple of weeks. Sorry not elaborating on that now. Saving it for some other time.

Now the reason I'm posting: I LOVE THIS!!! There's a company in New York that may have a job for you.

Not just any ordinary company. They want models. And not just any model. That is not any beautiful model though I'm sure they could find them work too.

Ugly NY Talent(Ugly New York Talent)finds work for people who would not be considered attractive. Fat is okay. Bald is okay. A tatooed body covering the entire you. Missing teeth? No problem. Even if you're a midget or very tall that's okay too.

They will try to find you work. They represent the ordinary folks. You won't get rich as the ordinary models generally do working for UglyNYTalent but it's a nice change I think. Unfortunately so far they only have the location further away from me(New York City). Honestly with my finances now I can't go to New York though I have a cousin living there but I'm seriously considering trying out for this Ugly modelling agency one day. Better start saving for that trip I guess

Hope they(Ugly) open in Toronto one day. And should anyone at UglyNYTalent need a guy with a large receding hairline, a potbelly, constant red(blushing)face and missing teeth I'm available for work. Who knows? With any luck I may end up working with a very beautiful model one day or one of my many favourite actresses or singers. And that would be a dream come true. For the first time in my 40+ years on earth I finally believe that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!