Sunday, April 13, 2008

AIM For Another Day



(from April 13, 2008)

AAAHHH!! What a day! Due to trying to make new contacts and online friends as well though I already have instant messaging on a number of sites, and already having a GMail account which informs me that from GMail...actually from Google Talk)we can now chat with our buddies on AIM I attempted to make an AIM account.

I filled in my name, the screen name I was going to use, entered the code to verify I'm a human being and not a robot. Though the letter/number combination was next to each I got a message telling me "no spaces allowed." WHAT DAMN SPACES? THERE WERE NONE! I (something like TY543T)repeated the procedure for about the next 15 minutes and just wasn't allowed to create my AIM account. Repeating this for 15-minutes non-stop sure made me feel like a robot.

If not today and since I still don't have a computer at home(hopefully soon) means I'll attempt to sign up for AIM next week. Let's hope things go better then.

And the scary part? This is a very good day! I just hope this is my biggest problem this week and I'll be fine.